1) Is there an interview?
2) Do the highschool that I have graduated from or the undergradutae program that I am currently enrolled matter in the admission process?
No. These are not used as admission criteria.
3) Do courses, which I have failed or withdrawn from in my current program, prevent me from being eligible to apply to transfer? Does it matter how many courses I have withdrawn from?
You must satisfy all of the application requirements. You must have taken the aforementioned Economics and Mathematics courses and passed them with a grade of at least CC. You must have the necessary transfer credits and satisfy the minimum TNO requirement. As long as you do satisfy these requirements, it does not matter how many courses you have failed or withdrawn from.
4) Where do I submit my documents? Do I submit them in person?
Documents must be submitted directly to the Registrar’s Office. You may visit the University’s application website for more information on the application procedures.
5) In the event that I am admitted, which courses may I transfer? How is the TPA calculated?
In evaluating your application, the Transfer Committee decides which courses you may transfer. All such courses must have been completed with a grade of at least CC. Your calculated TPA must meet the minimum TPA requirement. Your TPA is calculated using the weighted average of transferred course grades based on their number of credits.
6) Is the TPA or the GPA used when deciding if an application meets the transfer requirements?
The TPA is used.
7) It is indicated that the two required Calculus courses may be taken at the Boğaziçi University Summer School. I have not taken a Calculus course of which the contents meet the requirements indicated above. I have contacted the Summer School and been informed that it is not possible to take the two required courses simultaneously. Is it possible to have my application evaluated if I take just the Calculus 1 course?
No. Successful completion of both Calculus 1 and Calculus 2 is required for your application to be processed.
8) I have taken Mathematics for Business 1 and 2 at my current university. Will these count for Calculus 1 and 2?
No, we do not accept them.